By the end of the learning process, students will be able to
- Build trust among coworkers
- Learn to establish common objectives
- Create a sense of permanence
- Involve every member when making decisions
Who should take this course?
- Companies that really want people to make group decisions
- Learn to have really productive meetings
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Encourage active listening and speaking in terms of “we” and not “I”
- Managers, team leaders, and workers
Who should not take this course?
- People who think that only their decisions are valid
- People who care about only their own goals and blame others for not reaching them
- Those whose jealousy competes with other team members
- Those who do not respect the work of their peers