By the end of the learning process, students will be able to
- Establish lasting relationships with customers and company staff
- Avoid seeing crises as insurmountable obstacles
- Accept that change is part of life
- Make a decisive action with regards to work and personal life
Who should take this course?
- People who want to achieve their goals and their company’s goals
- People seeking opportunities for themselves
- People who have lost hope and are seeking new opportunities
- Customer service departments with high rates of complaints
- Managers, team leaders, and workers
Who should not take this course?
- People who do not want to control what happens in their lives
- People who do not believe they can overcome frustration
- People who are not seeking new opportunities
- People who do not want to criticize themselves