By the end of the learning process, students will be able to
- Know the influence of their own and others’ emotions in the art of relating within the company
- Optimism and eternal rivals: defeatism, discouragement and hopelessness. Emotional impact on the company, consequences, and more effective alternatives
Who should take this course?
- People looking to transform failure into opportunities
- People with responsibilities looking to take command of the situation
- People who are not willing to compare themselves to others
- Customer Service Departments
- Managers, team leaders, and workers
Who should not take this course?
- People who do not want to take control of what happens in their lives
- People who see failure on every attempt instead of improving opportunities
- People who call themselves ‘realistic’ and only focus on negative aspects
- People who do not want to see how capable they can be and who do not want to realize their true potential
- Implementation of firewalls to the most common fires: complaints and rumors spread. Focus on transparency and confidence during interaction